La Specter was born from La Sportiva's determination to unite a boot that combines the lowering strength of the World Cup ski boots with the mobility and climbing ability of a mountaineering boot, that is, ski boots for mountaineers who want to go to the limit.
The specter 2.0
adds the Tech At
system to the heel pedestal that makes the boot compatible with Ski Trab TR2 bindings.
Developed from the technology of the Stratos boot, but with the performance of a 4 hook boot on the descent. The hooks, pegasus buckles
, already classic in the brand, are one of the most important innovations. Extremely minimalist, they close with a wire rope system and magnets (to close them you have to do it from the side, not from the front) and they have an easy opening, this system allows you to leave the hooks in place even for walking without having to modify the positions.
shell light and minimal in volume, pebax shaft and carbon-reinforced grilamid rear vertebra to improve support and transmission capacity.
Another of the most important characteristics is the 60º range of movement offered by the boot, which is helped by the EZ Flex
tongue, built with grilamid, with a small gusset in the flex area, this allows a total mobility of the foot when walking, forgetting the old ski boots with which it was difficult to walk.
It is also a boot that can be used with any type of binding on the market and that maintains a very light weight for a 4-hook boot, only 1390 g (size 27). In short, a perfect downhill boot with a fairly hard flex and a perfect ski / mountaineering boot.
The EZ thermo
liner, widely customizable, is thermoformed in a specific hot air oven at 120º for 10 minutes.
- Mountain ski use field.
- Grilamid & reg; shell very rigid material in the lower part of the boot, with a carbon vertebra that reinforces it in the most sensitive points and shaft in Pebax & reg; in the upper part.
- Carbon reinforced vertebra.
- 4 hooks (pegasus buckles) with magnet closure + Power Strap (optional).
- Height adjustable spoiler.
- EZ thermo ankle boots, thermoformable in the lateral area, with high customization capacity and thermoforming is recommended before use.
- Vibram & reg; sole .
- Compatible with Tech and AT type bindings, any approved mountain ski binding on the market.
- Fit: Last 102.5 mm.
- Approximate weight 1390 g (size 27).