Demanding mountaineering and trekking boots from the La Sportiva
brand for women, with optimal thermal insulation thanks to the Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort
technology and the extra warm inner sole. < br>
The Nepal Trek Evo GTX W
incorporate a resistant and durable upper made of water-repellent leather Idro-Perwanger & reg;
which together with the Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort contribute to the general comfort of our feet, providing the highest level of breathability and impermeability, while the insulating lining offers optimal protection against the cold.
Its 3D Flex system, an ergonomic shank with greater adjustment, provides extra support with uneven terrain and greater stability in each step. They add a Vibram outsole with Impact Brake System that helps absorb impacts with the ground, while an aggressive and staggered lug provides traction and helps maintain foot control during descents .
Its innovative EZ Out system allows us to release the laces with a simple gesture.
The Nepal Trek Evo GTX W is not a suitable boot for expeditions in height with extreme temperatures.
- Model for women.
- Nepal series, quality, durability and maximum resistance.
- Upper 3+ mm waterproof hydro Perwanger leather.
- Lining Insulated Comfort Gore-Tex , waterproof, breathable and insulating.
- 6mm insulating Ibi-Thermo insole.
- Vibram sole with Impact Brake System .
- 3D Flex system, redesigned upper that acts to offer greater stability and control of the tread.
- EZ Out system, releases the lacing with a simple gesture.
- Compatible with semi-automatic crampons.
- Approximate weight of 1600 g (pair size 38EU).