Shoe for medium distance mountain races. Very stable and versatile, ideal for running on different types of terrain. Quick to put on without a traditional tongue, thanks to the spiral gaiter opening. The lateral lacing system is secured by ribs that meet at the midsole. The laces can be collected in a specific pocket for it.
The sole is made with FriXion XF
ultra-adherent rubber, which gives us maximum grip on hard terrain and allows you to run with total stability on soft or wet terrain.
Eva's midsole has a medium profile that allows us to feel the terrain we are running on. The heel area is reinforced and with a slight lateral deviation to aid in the transition from the mountain footstep.
by La Sportiva
stands out as a shoe for medium-distance races (from 20 to 60 km) on technical terrain. Thanks to its excellent grip and the possibility of incorporating the AT Grip Spike studs, snowy, muddy terrain or the most technical quarries will not be a problem.
- Precise and enveloping footwear.
- FriXion sole in XF compound.
- Breathable, abrasion resistant mesh with integrated gaiter.
- Injected EVA midsole.
- 4mm Ortholite Mountain Running Ergonomic insole.
- Side lacing reinforced with high frequency bands.
- Gaiter in elastic fabric to protect from mud and small stones.
- Possibility of mounting AT Grip Spike cleats.
- Drop of 10 mm.
- Approximate weight of 640 g (the pair of size 42 EU).