Approach and via ferrata
shoes, made with innovative solutions in the construction of the upper and the sole/midsole system specially developed by La Sportiva
for the world of approach
Incorporates membrane Gore-Tex®; Extended Comfort
that waterproofs and maintains good transpiration performance. It will allow us to keep our feet warm and dry at all times.
The Hyper GTX
has a precise fit due to the strap that runs through the entire structure of the shoe and that connects to the lacing structure. In this way the tension is evenly distributed over all of it. The EVA midsole carries the Rock Guard
platform on the tip and heel side to cushion and protect the ankle.
The Vibram Idrogrip
sole features the Impact Brake System in the heel area and the inner part. The toe has the climbing zone
system that extends the protection from the toe to the sole to give it more grip. The result is a sole with good grip on steep terrain that will transmit security in small climbs.
- Men's model.
- Suede exterior and microfiber straps with anti-abrasion reinforcement in S3.
- Gore-tex Extended Comfort.
- Reinforced toe
- EVA midsole compression with EVA soft cushion injected with platform; Rock Guard extra density and TPU insertion after anti-torsion and stabilizer.
- Vibram® sole; Idrogrip with Impact Brake System and climbing zone at the tip.
- Ergonomic tubular construction.
- Approximate weight of 900 g.