Boulder X Mid
low-cut trekking boot by La Sportiva
. It is light, waterproof and breathable thanks to the Gore-Tex
membrane. Designed for technical approaches and trekking.
Adapted for rescue and guide activities. The exterior is reinforced with a protective rubber band protecting against accidental bumps. Lacing system inspired by the Mythos model. The midsole has a 2 mm EVA sheet that contributes to the absorption of impacts against the ground and to general comfort. The Vibram
sole with the Impact Brake System
has the toe box prepared to facilitate climbing and have maximum grip.
- Made with suede leather and rubber protective band.
- Tying system inspired by the Mythos model.
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort waterproof membrane.
- Midsole with 2mm EVA insert.
- Vibram sole with Impact Brake System.
- Approximate weight of 500 g.