The Altavia LS
is the second version for La Sportiva
of the original Ski Trab model. Light and stable boards with good downhill behavior thanks to DUO
technology that improves the flex of the ski on the tail to facilitate the exit and closing of the turn.
The Altavia LS
, having the flat ski tail maintains a stiffness that ensures perfect stability and support, in the curve the flexibility of the tail increases to improve the closure of the curve and ease ski.
Versatile and agile ski with 84 mm of skate in size 171 allowing a fast change of edge as well as a wide stability, allowing a precise use on most snows. Ease of driving and a balanced weight for the ups and downs.
The core with light wood and air channels surrounded by a fiber box, improves weight while keeping the maximum possible torsional rigidity and flexibility. Carbon reinforcement and quadrix glass increase stiffness without compromising flex and lightness. It is enhanced with an addition of fiber under the central part of the ski to better fix the bindings, and a combination of 14 layers based on carbon, fiber and hybrid reinforcements improving the flexibility of the set.
The ski is constructed with a rough, scratch-resistant polyamide protective film on the surface, improving longevity and caring for the core and structure. The Low Omega Profile
technology creates a variable longitudinal profile to better modulate the flex of the ski, reducing the outer parts of the ski in areas where flexibility and maneuverability are required, while in other areas it reinforces the stiffness.
Innovative sidecut that allows a gradual entry into fresh snow, maintaining contact in hard snow during the curve.
- Field of use 100% mountain skiing (40% powder snow, 60% hard snow).
- Attivo Progressive Shape technology, allows you to ski more easily and using less energy.
- Flex 70.
- Liwood Power fiber box core lightweight wood construction.
- Duo technology.
- Quadriaxial fiberglass and carbon reinforcement.
- Carbon fiber reinforcements.
- Reinforced edges with an angle of 89º.
- Dimension line 116-84-104 mm in 171 cm.
- Turning radius of 18.5 m in 171 cm.
- Approximate weight of 1220 g / board in 171 cm.