The Akasha W
of the La Sportiva
brand are a symbiosis of the established Ultra Raptor and Bushido models. for
They have a great capacity to absorb impacts, making them ideal for long distance competitions.
They have a wide, soft, breathable last and a superior fit with a slip on
construction that eliminates pressure points during the race. Innovative Dynamic ProTechTion ™
front inserts provide protection and the structure follows the dynamic movement of the foot without restriction.
The dual compound FriXion Red
sole offers optimal grip, resistance and shock absorption. This adds the Trail Rocker ™
system that favors a natural support from the outer heel to the inner toe of the shoe while we run.
Inherited from the Bushido, it has the STB Control
system, where the TPU structure on the sides reaches the midsole and wraps it around the midfoot. This achieves a more comfortable fit and greater stability as the upper and midsole work together in a perfect union. It makes it lighter by avoiding the insertion of heavy stabilizers in the central part of the shoe.
The Akasha are designed for medium and long distance races. They present a high level of cushioning and offer a high degree of comfort thanks to their elastic mesh in the front area.
- Model for women.
- Designed for long distances, Ultra Marathons, Ultra Trails and for use in long training sessions.
- Mesh upper and polyurethane on the back.
- Dual-density FriXion Red sole with Trail Rocker system.
- Reinforced toe cap with Dynamioc ProTech system.
- Eva midsole and Cushion Platform.
- Ortholite & reg; Insole 4mm Mountain Running.
- Breathable non slip mesh inner lining.
- Drop of 6 mm.
- Wide last.
- Approximate weight of 280 g (½ pair).