Semi-static rope from the Korda & # 39; s
brand, specialized in the field of rope manufacturing.
The Iris 9
is included in category B
, a category that encompasses semi-static ropes with a diameter between 8.5 and 9.5 mm, focused on experienced athletes.
Made in bright colors for easy recognition in the water and with the quality that it is the only rope in the world that includes 2 colors in the longitudinal direction.
It incorporates in its construction the innovative Summun
system that unifies the Titan
systems, which unify core and cover, avoiding the sock effect and ensuring maximum resistance to tearing thanks to its longitudinal filaments through the sheath, creating an armor effect along the entire rope.
Great resistance to rubbing against stones and with a pleasant touch that minimizes abrasion to the hands.
- Diameter of 9 mm.
- Summun system of union between core and sheath.
- Total DRY treatment that minimizes water absorption.
- Durability technology for greater resistance to friction.
- The only bi & # 8722; color rope in the world in the longitudinal direction.
- Category type B (EN & # 8722; 1891).
- Supply by the meter.
- Weight per meter of 54 g.