Semi-static rope made of white polyamide for canyoning and caving. Manufactured in 10 mm with treatments that allow the rope to not shrink, it does not need to be wetted before use and it is waterproof, allowing it to be used in winter conditions because it does not freeze.
finish that achieves a perfect bond between core and sheath, as well as thermochemical treatment with fluorocarbon Total Dry
, thus generating a rope that absorbs less water.
In the quantity box, choose the meters you need and click Add to cart
- Soul percentage: 58%.
- Flexibility (K): 1%.
- Sheath slip: 0%.
- Elongation 50 & # 8722; 150 kg: 3 & # 39; 6%.
- Impact force F 0 & # 39; 3 (80 kg): 534 daN.
- Number of falls F 1 (80 kg): 5.
- Shrinkage: & # 8722; 0.1% Does not shrink, stretches 0.1%.
- Static resistance: 2730 daN.
- Approximate weight of 63.1 g / m.
- Certifications: CE EN 1891 A .