High performance jacket from the Kjus
brand for piste skiing.
The Laina Jacket W
has a design with clean lines and features that make it perfect to stay protected while skiing.
It has a waterproof membrane that provides a water column resistance of more than 20,000 mm / cm², which makes it totally waterproof as well as breathable and thanks to its moisture-repellent DWR treatment, water droplets will slide down the face outermost tissue.
Incorporates 100% polyester synthetic fiber filling as thermal insulation, removable and adjustable hood, water resistant zippers and inner cuffs made of elastic fabric.
- Woman model.
- Resistant and elastic 4-way-stretch fabric outer fabric.
- Water repellent DWR exterior treatment.
- 100% polyester fiber filling.
- Water column resistance of 20,000 mm / cm².
- Breathability of 20,000 g / m² / 24h.
- Detachable and adjustable hood.
- YKK & reg; zippers water resistant.
- Preformed sleeves.
- Elastic inner cuffs.
- Regular Fit.
- Adjustable cuffs with velcro.
- Sleeve pocket for ski pass.