The essential KEEN fit and protection lightened up to make every step a natural connection. The Clearwater features a webbing upper with traditional KEEN sandal style. The bungee lace allows for customized fit. Multi−directional flex grooves on the low−profile sole enhance the natural flexibility of the foot and improve ground contact while razor siping provides advanced traction on slick surfaces. The contoured arch supports the foot.
- 4mm midsole drop
- Contoured arch for added midfoot support
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Metatarsal ridge for natural underfoot support
- Molded outsole siping for additional traction
- Non−marking rubber outsole with razor siping
- Proprietary lightweight PU midsole compound for long lasting support and comfort
- Secure fit lace capture system with 2mm bungee lace
- TPU stability shank
- Washable polyester webbing upper
- Lining: Hydrophobic Mesh
- Upper: Washable polyester webbing
- Rubber: Non−marking rubber outsole with razor siping
- Fit Tip: Most customers find this style is true to size!
- Approx. weight: 238 g
Keen has shaved an entire line of footwear down to 10 oz. each, but kept the protection that made them famous.