High-top and semi-flexible boots for trekking and mountaineering from the Kayland
brand, with a comfortable design perfect for long days in the mountains.
Gore-Tex & reg; membrane added Performance Comfort
that guarantees optimal insulation against external humidity and wind, counting in turn with a high level of perspiration to keep the interior in optimal condition thus ensuring that our feet remain dry at all times.
The Cross Mountain GTX
have a reinforced and resistant upper capable of withstanding bumps and scrapes with stones. Sole Vibram & reg; Mulaz EVO
of great resistance and grip on all types of surfaces and microporous and padded midsole that provides correct cushioning in the tread.
- Model for men.
- Gore Tex Performance Comfort membrane, waterproofing and breathability.
- Vibram Mulaz EVO sole, grip and durability.
- Leather upper.
- Microporous midsole.
- Standard last with precise fit.
- Ankle Lock System, ensures an optimal ankle fit for natural foot movement.
- Approximate weight of 580 g (½ pair size 8.5 UK).