Hybrid polar fleece from the Karpos
brand, a warm model and highly effective windproof thanks to the combination of fabrics.
The Marmarole Jacket
has been developed to withstand the icy days in the mountains, with a studied design in which different fabrics have been combined to satisfy the characteristics of the high mountains.
Add K-Synthetic Down Micro
synthetic padding on the front and back, which provides a high degree of warmth. While a Pertex & reg; Microlight
, located in the most exposed areas, offers resistance to wind and humidity.
For areas that need greater breathability and freedom of movement, it has been made with Thermo Fleece
fabric with a soft and pleasant touch.
- Regular cut.
- Windproof, warm, breathable and light.
- K-Synthetic Down Micro padding, warmth.
- Pertex & reg; outer fabric Microlight, resistant to wind and humidity.
- Thermo Fleece fabric, soft, breathable and warm.
- Vislon & reg; zipper with inner flap and chin guard.
- Fixed hood with elastic ends.
- Two invisible zippered pockets on the front.
- Two large pockets inside.
- Elasticated cuffs and waist.
- Approximate weight of 555 g.