Lightweight, high-tech pants from the Karpos
Thanks to a fitted cut, elastic design and windbreaker, it is perfect for use both in competition and for ski mountaineering.
The Alagna Lite Pant
incorporates mapping technology to provide an extra lightweight and windproof model. K-Shell
fabric, located in the front area, resistant to wind and optimal insulation. Meanwhile, in the upper front and back, Dualfit Light
has been added with great breathability and elasticity that does not limit mobility.
Lastly, it adds a DWR
water-repellent finish on its outermost layer and Cordura & reg;
reinforcements on the hem to prevent wear.
- Model for men.
- Slim fit.
- K-Shell fabric.
- DWR water repellent treatment.
- Dualfit Light fabric.
- Highly breathable, lightweight and windproof.
- Vislon & reg; zipper on the lower leg.
- Elastic waist.
- Elastic band at the bottom of the leg.
- Approximate weight of 340 g.