Automatic fall arrest device for vertical use with synthetic casing and 4.5 mm galvanized steel cable. It is certified according to Directive 94/9 / CE on equipment and protection systems for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Mechanism with centrifugal force brake.
- Maximum load allowed: 136 Kg.
- Dimensions: 172 x 87 x 390 mm.
- Impact force: 6 kN.
- Includes a rotating carabiner with automatic safety and fall indicator.
- Includes a symmetrical steel carabiner with screw lock on the top.
- 4.5mm galvanized steel cable.
- Synthetic crankcase.
- Length: 10 m.
- Weight according to manufacturer 6.2 kg.
- Certifications: CE EN 360, ATEX 94/9 / CE, EN 13463-1 and EN 13463-5.