Pack of fall arrest and restraint harness, plus lanyard and two Irudek
brand carabiners, for vertical work.
The Teide Light
integral harness set consists of a Light Plus 4 integral harness, two steel safety carabiners and a 1.5 meter semi-static connection rope.
- The harness strap is made of polyester, the thread is made of high tenacity polyamide and the metal components of steel.
- Dorsal anchor point for fall arrest.
- Sternal anchor point for fall arrest.
- 2 side rings in the shape of & quot; D & quot; for positioning.
- Padded hip belt.
- Adjustable leg loops.
- Chest strap.
- Pelvic tape.
- Made in two colors to facilitate placement.
- 2 steel carabiners with screw closure.
- 1.5 meter semi-static connection rope.
- Net transport bag.
- Size L & # 8722; XL: Chest (80 & # 8722; 120 cm), waist (90 & # 8722; 135 cm), leg (60 & # 8722; 100 cm) and torso length (55 & # 8722; 65 cm) .
- Certifications: CE EN 361, EN 362, EN 354 and EN 358