The A & # 8722; B
descender from Irudek by ISC,
allows a controlled and smooth descent. The handle can be extended for greater sensitivity and speed control. It has an independent opening system for the anchorage to the harness, which makes it possible to remove the rope from the device without having to detach it from the harness.
It incorporates a anti-panic
system to block the device when the user suddenly presses the descent lever. Designed for intervention bodies
, which, in addition to the black color, require a device that allows them to control the descent precisely with one hand, leaving the other free for the use of weapons or other tools. Very suitable also for rescue operations as it supports the descent of two people (rescuer and victim).
- Made of aluminum.
- Maximum load of 300 kg.
- Anti-panic system.
- Extendable lever to improve descent control.
- It allows descending without an anti-panic system.
- Accepts semi-static ropes from 10.5 to 12.5 mm in diameter.
- Weight according to manufacturer 452 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 12841 & # 8722; C and EN 341 & # 8722; B.