Lightweight snowshoe the Odyssey
is very stable and comfortable making it perfect for anyone starting in snowshoeing. The front is slightly curved upwards to aid forward advance in deep snow. The inside of the shell is open at the back to evacuate compact snow.
concept profile provides stability and grip in slopes and lateral traverses. This profile helps to avoid snow sticking to the bottom and therefore making th shoe heavier.
- Six metal spikes in the soles.
- Front claw.
- Wing Concept, the has a defined arc offering more stability above all on lateral traverses.
- Aerotech design, the tridimensional and profiled shape of the shell offer minimal friction against the snow.
- The heel lift con be adjusted comfortably with a pole.
- The bidning size is easily adjusted.
- Lever binding adjustment system.
- User weight: 45 to 120 kg
- Shoe sizes: 34 − 47 EU.
- Includes transport bag.
- Approx weight 1070 g each shoe.