Snowshoe for outings to the RE-Flex 35
mountain by Inook
. Very stable and comfortable, the front is gently curved upwards so as not to break the forward movement in deep snow. The lower part of the shell is open at the back to evacuate compressed snow.
They are made of Pebax
, a light, flexible and resistant plastic material that provides comfort when walking. The translucent orange plate is made of a flexible and highly resistant high-quality technical material.
- Made in Pebax.
- Translucent orange plate made of a high quality, flexible and very resistant technical material.
- ASS heel cup, allows a quick change with the pole.
- Toothed profile of the casing.
- Upward arched shell design to keep the racket always on top of the snow.
- Five-tooth front point.
- 6-point crampon.
- Supports one boots between 34-47 EU.
- Recommended for users between 45 and 120 kg.
- Includes carrying bag.
- Approximate weight of 998 g per racket.