Mid-height shoes from the Hoka One One
brand for mountain runners. Its mid-rise design, great cushioning and grip on all surfaces create the perfect balance between trail running shoes and hiking boots.
The Speedgoat Mid 2 GTX W
have a lightweight and breathable upper for great comfort with heat-sealed reinforcements to improve foot grip. GORE-TEX & reg;
waterproof membrane added.
The sole Vibram & reg; MegaGrip
with great grip and resistance to abrasion is equipped with aggressive 5 mm thick studs. A strong and durable outsole for efficient traction on rough terrain.
- Model for women.
- Upper in waterproof mesh fabric.
- Molded foam ankle brace and anatomical design, provides greater support to the ankle.
- Neutral tread.
- Drop of 4 mm.
- Reinforced tongue with water repellent properties.
- Foam midsole, improves responsiveness.
- Wider forefoot, offers a more stable stride and a more comfortable fit.
- Vibram & reg; outsole MegaGrip, provides grip on both dry and wet terrain.
- Stepped stud design, 5mm. Provides more support and stability.
- Approximate weight of 263 g (½ pair size 38EU).