waterproof technical trousers for women. Designed perfectly for skiing and mountaineering thanks to their durability and resistance.
The Kabi (K2) Pant W
has been designed to meet the highest demands of the mountain. It's membrane fabric Goretex & reg; 3-layer Cknit
guarantees perfect waterproofing and breathability during alpine activities. They will effectively protect from the rain, wind or snow as well as providing greater softness and ductility from the fabric itself.
The design is reinforced with Scholler Keprotec
fabric on the inside of the ankles which is resistant to abrasion and wear, helping to avoid tearing if wearing crampons or from the edges of the skis.
- Designed Specifically for Women.
- Gore-Tex membrane 3 layers, waterproof and breathable.
- Gore-Tex CKnit Technology.
- Water repellent DWR treatment.
- Side zippers with full opening and double carriage.
- Scholler Keprotec reinforcements on the inside of the ankles
- Sealed and waterproof zippers.
- Adjustable, semi-elasticated waist with soft interior for comfort.
- Preformed knees.
- Approximate weight 395 g.