Ice ax with Grivel Air Tech Evolution
shovel with hot forged head made of one-piece alloy steel, chromium and molybdenum.
Undoubtedly a sure value for the practice of classic mountaineering and ski touring. This model allows a better anchoring in all types of terrain thanks to the curve of the handle under the head, the straight lower part ensures that it penetrates all types of snow, also adding a steel spindle.
- The head is made of forged steel in a single piece to obtain the highest resistance and duration, without a doubt this head has created a school among other models and brands of ice axes and even today it is still one of the best designed in the world.
- Ice ax type 1 (use in mountaineering and trekking for progression through terrain with non-technical snow or ice).
- Handle resistance 270 Kg.
- Slightly curved handle to facilitate gluing, striking or hooking.
- It incorporates a classic pointed spike and its grip finished with two non-slip pieces prevent the ice ax from slipping out of our hands while offering minimal resistance to stick the ice ax in the snow.
- UIAA 152 approved.
- Approximate weight of 450 g.