Ultralight thermal boots from the Garmont brand, a model that makes versatility its strongest point.
Ideal for technical mountaineering, mixed routes and ice climbing, the Tower 2.0 Extreme GTX are the perfect companion for alpine guides and expert mountaineers looking for a stable and reliable semi-automatic crampon compatible boot that deliver excellent performance without compromise.
- Upper made of microfiber and nylon fabric with protective rubber toe cap.
- The collar made of elastic and grippy fabric guarantees freedom of movement and keeps the leg cuffs in place.
- Material Brunner Liba & reg; combines 360 ° rock impact protection in a weight ratio and unmatched abrasion protection.
- ErGo-last offers a more comfortable and ergonomic fit, while Double Damper technology provides improved cushioning and less fatigue.
- GORE-TEX & reg; Insulated Comfort for thermal protection and water resistance in cold weather conditions.
- Nylon and fiberglass X-Lite FrameFlex insole with air chambers to eliminate unnecessary weight and ensure better insulation capacity.
- Thermal insole made of microfiber and aluminum layer for greater warmth and comfort.
- Vibram & reg; sole Apex with a wide shape in the forefoot and heel areas to improve stability and grip.
- Approximate weight of 660 g (½ pair size 8UK).