Ultralight thermal boots from the Garmont
brand, a model that makes versatility its strongest point.
Ideal for technical mountaineering, mixed routes and ice climbing, the Tower 2.0 Extreme GTX
are the perfect companion for alpine guides and expert mountaineers looking for a stable and reliable semi−automatic crampon compatible boot that offers performance excellent without compromise.
- Nylon and microfiber fabric upper with protective rubber toe cap.
- The collar made of elastic and grippy fabric guarantees freedom of movement and keeps the leg cuffs in place.
- Material Brunner Liba® combines 360 ° rock impact protection in an unmatched weight ratio and protection against abrasion.
- ErGo−last offers a more comfortable and ergonomic fit, while Double Damper technology provides improved cushioning and less fatigue.
- GORE−TEX® Insulated Comfort for thermal protection and water resistance in cold weather conditions.
- Nylon and fiberglass X−Lite FrameFlex insole with air chambers to eliminate unnecessary weight and ensure better insulation capacity.
- Thermal insole made of microfiber and aluminum layer for greater warmth and comfort.
- Vibram® Apex outsole with a wide shape in the forefoot and heel areas to improve stability and grip.
- Approximate weight of 660 g.