The Montana 680T
receiver features a bright, easy-to-read touch screen in sunlight. It is also reinforced to resist impacts, it is multi-touch with double orientation, and it can be used with gloves. It includes a digital camera
of 8 megapixels that will allow you to take images in portrait and landscape. Each photo is automatically geotagged with the location where it was taken, allowing you to navigate to that exact point in the future. Shock, dust, dirt, humidity and water will no longer be a problem for this robust device.
It includes a three-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass that keeps your course even when you're standing still. It also has a barometric altimeter that maintains pressure changes to determine altitude. High sensitivity GPS receiver and satellite prediction HotFix ™
. This unit locates your position quickly and accurately, and maintains location even in thick forest and deep canyons.
The new Track Manager
allows you to organize and navigate waypoints, routes and track logs with ease, and also provides more control to start / stop recording. Whether you want to load an application, navigate to a waypoint, change your profile, or customize specific settings to suit your needs, the advanced shortcuts allow you to combine these functions to create an optimized and personalized experience. Being able to customize practically every element of this device offers the user a wide range of alternatives.
In addition to its exceptional performance of up to 22 hours of autonomy, the Montana 680T features a dual battery system optimized for outdoor activities. You will have the option of using the internal rechargeable NiMH battery
(not included) or conventional AA batteries
in the absence of charging; NiMH battery charges automatically whenever device is connected to external power.
More maps can be incorporated in a very simple way, nautical, topographic and road from Garmin, available on microSD cards. Montana 680T is compatible with Birdseye ™
to transfer images to the device.
This unit has IPX 7
water resistance, which means withstanding an accidental immersion up to one meter
in depth for a period of up to 30 minutes
- Bright, transflective 65,000 color TFT touchscreen, dual orientation and readable in sunlight.
- Recreational topographic route map covering Europe.
- It allows adding the TOPO cartographies & reg ;, BlueChart g2 & reg; and CityNavigator & reg ;.
- MicroSD card slot (card not included).
- Robust and watertight design.
- Wireless exchange of tracks, waypoints and geocaches with others
- 8 megapixel camera.
- Ready to practice Geocaching: Download the coordinates and detailed information.
- Barometric altimeter.
- Electronic compass with three-axis compass and compensated tilt.
- 2.9 Gb internal memory.
- Waypoints: 4000
- Routes: 200
- Track log: 10000 points, 200 tracks.
- Compatible with ANT + wireless technology with heart rate, cadence, chirp ™ and tempe ™ sensors.
- Compatible with Garmin Connect ™.
- Compatible with Custom Maps ™.
- Screen resolution 272 x 480 pixels.
- Dimensions: 7.48 x14.42 x 3.64 cm.
- Screen size 5.06 x 8.93 cm. Diagonally 10.2 cm.
- 3 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or lithium, rechargeable NiMH battery is recommended.
- Reception of GPS and Glonass satellites, high sensitivity that allows knowing the exact location even in adverse weather conditions or in wooded areas.
- IPX7 water resistance.
- Compatible with USB and NMEA 0183.
- It has an autonomy of 22 hours (batteries) and 16 hours (lithium-ion).
- Calculation of areas.
- Hunting and fishing calendar.
- Astronomical information.
- Tide prediction.
- Image viewer.
- 1 year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription ready to download after device registration.
- The box includes Montana 680T, USB cable, AC adapter, NiMH battery and manuals.
- Approximate weight of 333 g (batteries included).
The BaseCamp software increases the performance of your gps. You can view 3D maps, orientation maps, plan and manage routes, tracks and waypoints.