Only Garmin could make the eTrex better. The new eTrex 10 retains the core functionality, rugged construction, affordability and long battery life that made eTrex the most dependable GPS device available. Garmin improved the user interface and added a worldwide basemap, paperless geocaching and added support for spine mounting accessories. You'll recognize the name. You'll recognize the quality. But the eTrex 10 is an entirely new device.
- Paperless Geocaching
Spend more time in the field and less time fumbling with paper! The eTrex stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper print outs. Simply upload the geocaching GPX file to your unit and start hunting for caches.
- Track More Satellites
Find your way with the first consumer-grade GPS receiver that tracks both GPS and Russian Federation GLONASS satellites simultaneously. When using them together, the receiver has the ability to lock onto 24 more satellites than using GPS alone, ensuring you can "lock on" to a position more quickly.
- New Layout
Skip the confusion about how to find things. The new eTrex is easier to use with a more intuitive navigation screens.
- Pick Your Profile
Customize eTrex for every occasion. Profiles allow eTrex to quickly switch into different configurations that you create, so when you're done geocaching and you need to drive home, your eTrex won't miss a beat.
- More Dashboards in More Places
Bring more functionality into frequently used applications with personalized dashboards. Avoid switching between applications and display more information by customizing your dashboards with an altimeter, compass, configurable data fields and more.
- Advanced Tracking
Whether following a saved route or planning a new one, eTrex has the tracking features you need. Users can see high and low elevation points or store waypoints along a track (start, finish and high/low altitude) to estimate time and distance between points
- Stores data in universally accepted GPX file format so its compatible with a variety of PC applications; best when used with Garmin's free trip planning software, BaseCamp™.
- Includes a worldwide basemap, improved interface and added support for spine mounting.
- Withstands the elements − be it dust, dirt, humidity or water.
- Locates your GPS position quickly and precisely and maintains it even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
- Includes: Etrex 10, USB cable & Manual