Classic style cross-country ski boards from Fischer
for skiers who know how to have fun.
The Twin Skin Performance IFP
offers exceptional grip on hard snow and ice thanks to two 70% mohair leather strips that convey confidence in each slide and the Efficient Forward
technology offering flexibility in materials increasing the slip in each movement.
The Power layer
technology is based on the use of a very thin sheet (0.2 mm) of natural fibers and resin that reduces the dimensions of the ski. Arrow-shaped dimensions improve performance. Its construction forming wooden channels lightens the design. The basalt fiber provides a minimum weight and a good flex, independent of the temperature.
- Air Channel Basalite core, fiberglass and wood core with integrated air channels.
- Power Layer, high pressure laminate for a significant reduction in the weight of the ski.
- Protection in the queue.
- Twin Skin, smooth and balanced glide. Two strips of sealskin in the central part made of 70% mohair.
- Speed Grinding structure, good gliding on all types of snow.
- IFP bindings.
- Approximate weight of 1360 g / pair (187 cm).