High-performance bindings from the Fischer
brand for cross-country skiing in the skate mode.
The Race Pro Skate NIS
have a Turnamic & reg;
fixing system, this technology allows the placement of the boots easily and quickly, being able to operate this mechanism with just one hand by turning the front piece.
Its rail-optimized design offers quick installation without the need for additional tools.
Flowflex & reg;
technology that allows the ski to flex freely due to its design, providing optimal power transfer.
- Model for skater cross-country skiing.
- Turnamic & reg; fastening system.
- Low profile.
- Independent heel counter.
- Adjustment without tools.
- NIS fixing.
- Flowflex & reg; technology.
- Approximate weight of 110 g / unit.