Safety shoe with a sporty look Bronte Top
from the brand Fal
. The upper part is made of split leather and cordura
, achieving resistance to abrasion and wear, with good perspiration
properties, keeping the foot always dry. The structure and material of the shoe allows the dissipation of electrostatic charges (between 0.1 & # 937; and 1.000 & # 937;).
The ultra-light reinforced toe cap Vincap
offers protection with minimal weight. It complies with the EN & # 8722; ISO 20344 and EN & # 8722; ISO 20345 standards, it is capable of withstanding a shock with an energy level of 200 joules and a compression of 15 kN. It has anti & # 8722; perforation insole
made of non-metallic material, combining resistance to perforation with lightness and flexibility (up to 1,100 N). Helps avoid risks derived from the presence of nails, chips, crystals ...
sole is made of double density polyurethane and prevents wear due to hydrolysis. The heel helps absorb energy (up to 20 joules) with each step. The sole has resistance to sliding on tile and steel.
- Upper part made with split leather and cordura fabric.
- Safety reinforcement in the Vincap toe.
- Dual density polyurethane Grip sole.
- Anti & # 8722; non-metallic perforation insole, complies with EN 12568 and EN & # 8722; ISO 20344.
- Insole resistant to high temperatures (up to 400 degrees).
- It does not incorporate any metallic element .
- Water repellent.
- Product made in Spain.
- Classification codes: S3 + SRC + CI.
- Certifications: EN & # 8722; ISO 20345, N 12568 and EN & # 8722; ISO 20344.