stainless steel belay / descender kit and HMS Bulletproof Screw FG
carabiner. The Mega Jul is Edelrid
's most versatile belayer / descender. Made of resistant stainless steel, it is an ideal device for dynamic belaying in classic climbing and adventure terrain.
The HMS Bulletproof Screw FG
is a very compact and resistant carabiner. Its small size and its Keylock closure make it ideal for mountaineering. It has a screw closure system and an integrated trigger to keep the carabiner in the correct position during belaying or rappelling. The upper part is reinforced to increase the durability of the carabiner.
With this set you will have everything you need to belaying and rappelling, both on sports routes and in climbs of various lengths. An ideal set for the practice of climbing and mountaineering, lightweight, durable and versatile.
Mega Jul Features:
Characteristics of the HMS Bulletproof Screw FG Carabiner:
- For belaying a first or two seconds, also valid for rappelling.
- Very light construction.
- High-braking design to help the belayer slow down falls from the lead.
- Small hole to unlock with a carabiner when we have to wind the second one.
- Possibility of quickly winding the first one by holding the device with the thumb in the open position,
- Valid for 7.8 - 10.5 mm ropes.
- Approximate weight of 65 grams.
- Certifications: CE EN 15151-2, type 2.
- Keylock system with excellent maneuverability and easy snap hooking.
- Trigger that keeps the carabiner in the correct position at all times, preventing it from turning.
- H-Profile construction that ensures maximum durability, resistance and functionality of the material with minimum weight.
- Longitudinal resistance: 23 kN.
- Transverse resistance: 8 kN.
- Open gate resistance: 7 kN.
- Approximate weight according to manufacturer: 84 g.
- CE EN 12275