The updated Speed Turn 2.0,
combines features from the TLT Speed and TLT Speed Radical.
The heel features a generous +/− 12.5 mm adjust (while the TLT Speed allows 5mm). This allows tourers to change boots without having to re−mount the bindings. The heel lift is the same for reduced weight.
The toe is wider than the TLT Speed and features 4 Torx screws instead of 5. The base is made of aluminium instead of plastic. Quick and easy handling of toe lever.
- No additional plates used.
- 2 heel lifts.
- Optimized Excenter or front plate for ease of use.
- Torx screws are more durable.
- Leash included.
- Not compatible with brakes.
- DIN 5−10.
- Materials: CrMo Steel, Aluminium 7075 , Stainless steel and high resistant plastic.