Maximum precision in a new construction offering precise and permanent control towards the ski. With a unique profile they achieve performance in deep snow as well as in compacted and hard snow where the transmission is perfect.
Light and elastic Pebax
shell that improves behavior with changes in temperature, and Pebax shank with magnesium reinforcement to improve the support and rigidity of the block.
Few points of friction for greater comfort and less damage to the inside of the boot. On the other hand, its rigidity is not compromised in relation to the comfort of the boot thanks to the complete locking of the Power Lock
system. Stiffness is the result of the combination of the patented magnesium spoiler and carbon exterior structure. The lateral shock absorber External Exoskeleton
and the asymmetric structure of the reed ensure optimized cornering control and great responsiveness.
Top-quality materials guarantee extremely low weight and a very compact volume. The inner liner has been made with three different foams. In addition, the Mapping system places the necessary material in each place.
Maximum comfort is guaranteed thanks to a high capacity of movement and with the patented buckle closure system that works with one hand and gives a wide capacity of movement. The Formula Pomoca
outsole prevents ice formation and guarantees maximum grip. The Beast
are compatible with all bindings that correspond to market standards.
- Field of use 100% mountain skiing.
- Pebax shell ;. The compact shell that allows more mobility and comfort when walking. Pebax cane and magnesium reinforcement
- Magnesium rear spoiler and external exoskeleton for better transmission.
- Compatible with automatic crampons.
- Compatible with all bindings that correspond to market standards.
- Innovative system of one-hand machined top closures.
- Asymmetric tongue for better support.
- Comfortable Liner Custom Ready bootie with mapping and side bumper.
- Formula Pomoca outsole prevents ice formation and guarantees maximum grip
- Removable top strap.
- Approximate weight of 1530 g (½ pair size 27.5 MP).