brand lightweight shoes with a design of great comfort and comfort for trail running and long distance alpine running thanks to its Alpine Rolling system that increases the dynamics of the tread.
The Alpine Pro
have a Vibram & reg; outsole. Megagrip
with aggressive tacking for a fixation and grip on rocky and muddy soils. In addition, its dual-density compressed EVA midsole has been designed to offer elasticity for a stable footprint on uneven terrain.
The highlight of this shoe model is its Carbon Shield
, a carbon plate that protects from uneven terrain. Located between the sole and the midsole thus helping to improve stability and durability.
Ortholite insole that provides maximum comfort. The tongue and the quick release Quick Lacing System
protects against wear and tear and prevents dirt from entering.
- Vibram Megagrip outsole with aggressive tread.
- Compressed dual-density EVA midsole.
- Alpine Rolling system, increases the dynamics of the march.
- Carbon Shield carbon plate, to protect against uneven terrain. <7li>
- Rubber Tension heel reinforcement, provides greater support.
- Elastic tab to store the laces.
- Quick Lacing system.
- TPU toe cap protection.
- Precise and ventilated fit.
- Ortholite insoles, comfort and prevents the formation of odors.
- Approximate weight of 300 g.