The Dragon Cam II
anchor by DMM
, are designed to achieve a mixture of strength, lightness and functionality. Simple, dual axle design, forged cams, Dyneema tape, and maintaining the classic 13.75 ° cam angle are all the fundamental details around which these friends have been built.
Available in eight different sizes, to cover a range from 13mm to 114mm.
Its cam offers the best combination to maintain force and expansion range.
A duplex cable system is used, 5mm cable at the bottom and 3.2mm at the top. This allows it to have the same flexibility up to 360 °, whether the placement is vertical or horizontal.
This new version has increased the contact area of the cam with the rock, and developed the revolutionary TripleGrip
cams that combine an aluminum finish with more grip, more resistance to deformation and additional grooves. The weight content of the Dragon does not limit their strength, which is high from the first pieces of the game.
Size nº 8:
- Hot forged cams.
- Two axes of smooth action.
- Stretchable Dyneema tape.
- Ergonomic stem.
- Color code for easy recognition.
- Anodized, for the prevention of corrosion.
- Allows safe and easy placement, thanks to its concave and grooved surface, with thumb end. This allows for quick operation with either the thumb or the palm of the hand. This is particularly useful in winter, with the use of gloves.
- Opening range: 116-195 mm.
- Resistance: 14 kN.
- Approximate weight of 515 g.