On your back, set, go. The new Guide is not only lighter than its predecessor, it is also intelligently designed. Thanks to the front access, you can quickly reach your equipment and not waste time on your walk. If you want to save extra weight, simply remove the hip wings, helmet mount, or frame. Thanks to the Alpine back system, the backpack fits perfectly and close to your body: you are safe in the mountains.
- Capacity of 34 liters expandable 8 liters more according to needs.
- 330D PA 6.6 Ripstop fabric completely free of PFC.
- Alpine loading system, firm and secure fit.
- Dimensions of 66 x W 28 x D 24 cm.
- Aluminum V frame.
- Load adjustment straps on the upper part of the shoulder pads and on the belt.
- Removable padded belt.
- Two padded panels on the sides of the spine that favor better ventilation and moisture wicking.
- Front zipper for easy access to the bottom of the backpack.
- Height-adjustable mushroom with central zippered pocket and security pocket.
- Compression straps.
- System for fixing skis through reinforced side straps.
- Ice ax holder.
- Loops to fix a helmet holder (not included).
- Separate waterproof pocket for wet garments.
- Compatible with hydration bag with 3l hydration system.
- Approximate weight of 1,330 g.