Technical jacket of the Dainese
brand for men, specific design for winter sports such as alpine skiing and snowboarding.
The HP2 M2
incorporates synthetic fiber filling Primaloft & reg; Luxe & trade;
that offers excellent thermal insulation capacity and a reduced weight similar to a 550 fill down filling, perfect for keeping our body perfectly warm and comfortable on the worst days.
A Dermizax & reg; EV
waterproof membrane has been added, providing water repellency and optimal breathability that has a water column resistance of up to 20,000mm / cm², a perspiration level of 20,000 g / m² / 24h and a water repellent external finish.
This model has a regular cut, adjustable and removable hood, taped seams for a better seal and ventilation zips under the armpits. It incorporates an interior sash and a multitude of interior and exterior pockets where we can carry our most essential belongings.
- Model for men.
- Regular cut.
- Dermizax & reg; EV outer fabric, waterproof and breathable.
- 20,000 mm / cm² water column.
- Perspiration level of 20,000 g / m² / 24h.
- Exterior water repellency treatment.
- Primaloft & reg; fiber inner padding Luxe & trade ;, similar to a 550 fill feather fill.
- Sealed seams.
- Adjustable and removable hood.
- Inner girdle.
- Exterior pockets with zip on the sides and sleeves.
- Inside pockets.
- Adjustable cuffs with elastic interior and thumb loops.
- Water resistant front zip.
- Robust and high quality finishes.
- Approximate weight of 1080 g.