3-in-1 jacket from the North American brand Columbia
for men. Very practical when it comes to sheltering when the weather is changing, being able to choose the most suitable combination at any time depending on the weather conditions.
The Horizons Pine Interchange
is made up of an outer layer or shell of Omni-Tech & trade;
fabric resistant to wind and rain to keep our body perfectly insulated and dry at all times.
Another piece that makes up this jacket is the inner layer that serves as thermal insulation, protecting us from the cold and ensuring a high level of comfort thanks to its reflective inner lining and its Omni-Heat & trade;
fiber filling. .
Combinable in a quick and easy way by means of a system of zippers, it unites them into one piece for the coldest days or separated at our convenience according to our needs.
This model features taped seams on the outside, an adjustable hood, and zippered pockets on the chest and sides.
- Model for men.
- Joining between layers using zippers.
- Omni-Tech & trade; outer fabric waterproof and breathable.
- Sealed seams.
- Inner jacket with Omni-Heat & trade; padding; 100 g.
- Omni-Heat & trade; inner lining reflective.
- Adjustable hood.
- Adjustable cuffs with hook and inner cuffs.
- Zippered chest and side pockets.