Photochromic high mountain sunglasses from the Cébé
brand, which provide excellent and effective protection for our eyes against very intense light conditions, typical of high snowy mountains.
have side shields to protect the eyes from the sun as well as temples and soft nose pads with rubber inserts to improve adherence and allow the glasses to stay in place at all times. < br>
They incorporate Zone Vario Green
photochromic polycarbonate lenses with category 2-4 and a mirror effect finish. Green tint with contrast enhancement for less eye strain. Ideal for medium to very intense light conditions.
They add anti-scratch and anti-reflective treatments, thus offering superior optical quality and unbeatable durability.
- Model for large faces.
- Category 2-4 Zone Vario Green photochromic polycarbonate lenses.
- Anti-scratch treatment.
- Anti-reflective treatment.
- Side protectors to protect from the sun.
- Soft rubber nose pads.
- Soft temples for better ergonomics and safety.
- Ventilated frame.
- Base 8.
- Developed in collaboration with the Association of Guides of Chamonix.
- Not advisable for driving.
- Approximate weight of 34 g.