Ultra light helmet, by Camp
for ski touring competition, where lightweight and protection are fundamental.
The Speed Comp
is designed with a durable, impact resistant, polycarbonate shell and EPS in−mold inner. The foam padding is lined with soft microfiber to absorb perspiration for enhanced comfort.
Ventilation holes on the sides and back provide breathability to prevent over−heating.
Designed with a low profile for improved protection and it also gives greater coverage over the back of the head. A rear wheel adjust is quick and easy to use and a soft foam chinguard prevents chafing.
The Speed Comp complies with both the EN 12492
standard for mountaineering and the EN 1077/B
standard for alpine skiing. This dual certification ensures maximum protection against lateral impact.
- Lightweight in−mold EPS construction with a durable polycarbonate shell
- EN 12492 and EN 1077/B certified in accordance with new ISMF rules
- Ventilation holes on the sides and back for excellent breathability
- Foam padding is lined with soft microfiber for sweat absorption and comfort
- Size adjustment wheel is easy to operate with one hand
- Special elastic straps keep ski goggles in the optimal position even when they are not being used
- Headlamp holder with clips on the front and elastic cord on the back
- Size: 54−60cm