Ultra light helmet from the Camp
brand for ski mountaineering competitions, where lightness and protection are two factors to take into account. The Speed Comp
is composed of an outer shell made of impact resistant polycarbonate and an inner structure of EPS molded with anti-sweat foam.
It has side and rear ventilation holes to be able to efficiently evacuate sweat.
It has a low profile for better protection, covering more of the area of the back of the head. Rear adjustment by means of a wheel, to make it easier and faster and protection with soft foam in the chin area to avoid friction and discomfort.
It complies with the ISMF regulation that requires helmets to comply with the EN 12492
(mountaineering) and EN 1077 / B
(alpine skiing) regulations. This double certification ensures a high degree of protection against side impacts.
- Lightweight, low-profile, shock-resistant polycarbonate housing.
- Molded EPS interior structure.
- Anti-sweat foam interior padding.
- Attachment system for ski goggles.
- Adjustment system with roulette.
- Elastic clip for the headlamp.
- Side and rear ventilation openings.
- Size 54-60 cm.
- Certifications: CE EN 12492 and EN 1077 / B.
- Approximate weight of 360 g.