10-point crampons in 7075 aluminum alloy, so that it provides lightness for ski touring tours.
It incorporates the T-Stop
front fastening system that allows a secure fit and adapts the crampon to all touring ski boots with a front base. The spring connection bar locking system allows easy adjustment of the crampon without the need for tools.
- Made of 7075 aluminum alloy.
- Automatic fastening system with T-Stop system.
- Automatic heel cup with three-position adjustment system.
- Adjusting bar with double hole and spring system as closure.
- Tie rod replaceable by Dyneema tape (available separately).
- Interchangeable toe cap for semi-automatic system (available separately).
- Antiboot included.
- Valid for sizes: 36-46 EU.
- Cover included.
- Weight according to manufacturer 445 g.