HMS Belay Lock
aluminum alloy carabiner equipped with a patented internal lever. The additional lever makes it possible to create an internal ring into which the loop of a rope or energy absorber can be inserted, avoiding accidental rotations that could load the carabiner along the minor axis.
The wide, circular body base is perfect for connecting to the dual "A / 2" sternal anchor points of the fall arrest harnesses. It has a keylock closure that prevents accidental tangles during maneuvers and screw closure.
- HMS type carabiner.
- Screw closure with KeyLock system.
- Opening: 24 mm.
- Longitudinal resistance: 23 kN.
- Transverse resistance: 10 kN.
- Open resistance: 7 kN.
- Approximate weight of 75 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 12275, EN 362, UIAA and EAC.