The Goblin fall-arrester represents a monumental step forward in safety for workers who rely on fall arrest systems for work at height. Designed to be used on semi-static ropes ranging from 10 to 11 mm.
Wear and tear on the rope is reduced to the minimum thanks to the specially designed locking mechanism that lowers the fall arrest force (the force transferred to the body in the event of a fall) by half compared to other devices and locks the rope along a long axis, rather than pinching it aggressively with a toothed cam.
The innovative cam also creates perfectly smooth action on the rope whether it is being used to ascend or descend the line. Switching between the fall-arrest and ascension modes is accomplished with the simple push of a button on the back of the device. Hot forged stainless steel locking components combined with a robust aluminium alloy body for exceptional durability over time. Certified for single use up to 120 kg and for double person rescue scenarios up to 200 kg.
- Innovative fall arrest device for semi-static rope from10 to 11 mm in diameter.
- Robust hot forged structure made of aluminium alloy, stainless steel mechanism.
- Designed to give a smooth action on the rope, both for ascending and descending activities.
- Wear-and tear on rope is nearly eliminated; after a fall consequences for the user and damages to the sheat are reduced to the minimum, thanks to very low
fall-arrest force (<6 kN).
- A proper lanyard (Goblin Lanyard, supplied separately) is available in two lengths, to distance the rope from the user, no need of any energy absorber.
- Two functioning modes: fall-arrester and ascender, which can be choosen through a simple botton placed on the back of the device.
- Limited clearance distance required below user’s feet.
- Goblin is certified for single use up to 120 kg and for rescue use up to 200 kg!
- CE EN 12841/A-B - EN 353-2 - RESCUE USE 200 kg