Lanyard element for the Goblin fall arrester
that allows the safety rope to be kept at the appropriate distance from the main work rope.
It is not an energy absorber:
thanks to the Goblin's advanced design, the impact force is reduced in the event of a fall, so it is not necessary to use absorbers.
Supplied with the patented Goblin Rope Surfer
piece that guides the rope, avoiding lateral movements of the rope, increasing its functionality and the smoothness of the system. In the event of a fall, it is automatically separated from the rope.
- Supplied with two rubber protectors to keep the carabiners fixed.
- It is recommended to use with two symmetrical / oval steel carabiners.
- Includes the Goblin Rope Surfer piece to guide the rope.
- Length: 40 cm.
- Weight according to manufacturer: 55 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 354 and EN 795 type B.