aluminum alloy carabiner from Camp Safety
that manages to compete with the resistance of steel models. The large strong sections, combined with a specific design, make it a lightweight but virtually indestructible carabiner.
Keylock closure that prevents accidental entanglement during maneuvers. Screw closure.
- Aluminum alloy.
- Automatic closing with KeyLock system.
- Opening: 23 mm.
- Longitudinal resistance: 40 kN.
- Transverse resistance: 10 kN.
- Open resistance: 13 kN.
- Approximate weight of 87 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 12275, EN 362, UIAA and EAC.