brand helmet for work at height. The Ares Air
helmet provides comfort, functionality and high professional performance. Its shell combines ABS and polycarbonate with ventilation
holes to offer high resistance and protection. It has large side holes with a sliding closure system.
It adds high-density EPS interior protection to cushion impacts, a quick and easy adjustment system using a rear wheel and a removable chinstrap for work on the ground. The hybrid certified helmet
complies with the EN12492 standard, the chinstrap is designed to limit the risk of losing the helmet during the fall (resistance greater than 50 daN).
For smaller heads, an adapter is included to mount on the front, which ensures the correct centering of the helmet. Breathable and absorbent textile padding comes standard, also includes water-repellent foam.
- ABS and polycarbonate outer shell with ventilation holes.
- High density EPS inner protection
- Height-adjustable polyamide interior strips.
- Rear wheel adjustment system (51-63 cm).
- Removable chinstrap with buckle with safety opening against impacts of more than 50 kg.
- Total absence of metallic elements to avoid corrosion problems.
- Support to fix the hearing protectors, the protection visor and the headlamp.
- Approximate weight of 475 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 12492 and EN397.