Sleeping bag from the ED CAMP
line. Thanks to its small volume and light weight, it allows you to save energy in your adventures. Super light and fast to compress. Ed 150
mummy-type bag, with easily-adjustable, preformed hood. It has a canal construction that allows uniform distribution of down to avoid cold spots and to allow better thermal insulation. Features:
- Baffle-type canal construction to avoid cold spots.
- Filled with 150 g of down with a fill power of 650 cuin.
- Padded outer collar with elastic cord adjustment.
- Preformed hood for perfect insulation.
- Double-cursor zipper.
- Inner flap for zipper protection.
- Cord in the foot area to hang and aerate.
- Outer fabric: 20D Araneum.
- Inner Fabric: 300T Polyester.
- Dimensions of 205 x 75 x 55 cm.
- Rolled dimensions 28 x 13 cm.
- Comfort Temperature +13°C, Limit 10ºC, Extreme -3°C.
- Approximate weight of 500 g.