Ice ax for classic mountaineering and Alpina
glacier trekking from Camp
. The monobloc steel head ensures resistance and durability, as well as presenting a very comfortable grip. The tip guarantees good performance on ice. The shovel stands out for its high performance when carving steps and terraces.
- Chromium molybdenum steel head.
- 2.5mm 7075 aluminum handle.
- Alpine Dragonera.
- Ergonomic head for a comfortable grip.
- Asymmetric tip.
- Holes to insert carabiners.
- Certifications: CE EN 13089.
- Approximate weight of 540 g.