brand trail running shoes for women, comfort and non-slip traction in a trail shoe. Perfect for runners who want to get started in mountain races.
The Divide W
have a lightweight, breathable mesh upper that provides an optimal fit for maximum comfort during races. In the midfoot and forefoot its design offers a precise wrap.
The grip and traction comes from the TrailTack
sole, a non-slip, resistant and durable rubber. Shock-absorbing BioMoGo DNA
midsole, which dynamically adapts to each step.
The horseshoe-shaped heel groove allows the shoe to adapt to uneven terrain, thus offering extra comfort.
- Model for women.
- Medium / high arch.
- Neutral tread.
- More resistant and breathable mesh upper.
- High grip non-slip rubber sole TrailTack .
- Multidirectional punching.
- Biomogo DNA cushioning midsole, dynamically adapts to each step.
- Precise midfoot and forefoot fit.
- Horseshoe-shaped heel groove for adaptability.
- Solid plate, protects the feet from rocks and roots.
- Drop of 8 mm.
- Approximate weight of 260.8 g (½ pair size 38 EU).