Mountain running shoes from the Brooks
brand for women. Redesigned lightweight model for long distances with optimal cushioning and grippy traction.
The Caldera 4 W
have a sticky rubber outsole TrailTack
and large-surface studs offer and guarantee a better grip on all types of terrain, whether on descents or ascents. < br>
High cushioning thanks to the lightweight BioMoGo DNA
midsole, protection and comfort for the feet. The redesigned mesh of the upper allows to drain the water that can enter the shoe quickly.
- Model for women.
- Internal structure system that provides fit and stability to the foot.
- Mesh upper.
- TrailTrack rubber sole, greater grip on wet surfaces.
- Neutral tread.
- Cord guard protector.
- Easy gaiter attachment, gaiter tab integrated into heel holds gaiters.
- BioMoGo DNA cushioning midsole.
- Drop of 4 mm.
- Approximate weight of 252.3 g (½ pair size 38 EU).